Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Blog

I know that everyone can probably see that this blog has started to suck, at least compared to when it used to have every episode uploaded the day after it aired. I tried to add games so that there was a purpose to come to the site at all, but that hasn't worked all that well either. I am up for uploading episodes again, I just don't want to have to upload them all from the beginning. Would it be ok if I started from the beginning of last season and continued on from there? Or is there anyone that would like to be co-admin of the site that could give me some help since school starts up soon? Email me at adventuretimeforfree@gmail.com

13 comments:

  1. were did all the episodes go? :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've think we'd should living the world without Finn The Human And Adventure Time for all the time being and such.

      Delete
  2. Need episodes! not games...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've think we should probably go on to live in reality without Finn the Human & Jacob the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finn the human would ought to live on his own a life with Princess Bubblegum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've think Finn the Human really needs a details of marry to Princess Bubblegum.
    Because it's a burden of becoming a parent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a good thing that finn & Bubblegum should get a house and a oh get a daughter...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've Think Sweet P is the Actually The lich Again and the King Of Ooo uses the Bully to re-emerges the evil skeletal being.
    I've think Sweet P's really isn't Good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've think We should let us tell Treetrunk, about Sweet P.
    Because her son is the Lich King.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Idk about ^^^^, but I think more episode starting from the beginning of the last season would be pretty cool. I have a friend that might be interested in doing the upload every once and awhile, so I'll tell him about it. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder if all the adventure time's villains would soon be evolve into even more powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's become of Flame Princess?
    she's going become Yellow Diamond any moment:\\

    ReplyDelete
  12. so where are the episodes

    ReplyDelete